Name: Michael Marshall
Date registered: February 21, 2014
Michael Marshall – Project Director Co-founder of the Merseyside Skeptics Society and co-organiser of the QED skeptical conference, 'Marsh' was the project leader and figurehead of the 10:23 Campaign, aimed at raising public awareness of homeopathy - resulting in international coverage and worldwide skeptical involvement. With a background in marketing and communications, his skeptical activism has included testing psychic claims, trialling sports performance wristbands, interviewing proponents of alternative beliefs and exposing the influences of PR in journalism.
- A black plaque for Ramanujan, Hardy and 1,729 — February 24, 2017
- Who Wants To Be A Mathematician – UK Final — February 16, 2017
- Acupuncture Report – Expert Response — January 20, 2017
- An Open Letter from Simon Singh to David Tredinnick MP — December 22, 2016
- Good Thinking Supporters December 2016 Newsletter — December 13, 2016