The Top-Top Set Project needs a part-time or full-time co-ordinator.
- Liaising with and visiting the four schools current involved.
- Recruiting more schools for 2018/209.
- Talking with potential funders.
- Possibly teaching a top-set group.
- Developing resources for and managing online Parallel Project.
The successful candidate will have experience in teaching mathematics in secondary schools. The job will involve largely working from home and flexible hours.
The salary range is £28,000 to £33,000 for a full-time post, with proportional rates for a part-time role.
The successful applicant will start on August 1st or, at the latest, October 1st.
Please email your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 16th.