May 2017 Newsletter: the Charity Commission want your thoughts on alt-med charities; our investigation ends eBay sales of black salve; our thoughts on the proposed homeopathy ban by NHS England; and more.
Dec 01 2015
- By Marsh
Our campaign to blacklist homeopathy, and a call to action in challenging NHS homeopathy. Over the last eighteen months, our NHS homeopathy campaign has sought to identify and challenge NHS spending on homeopathic remedies. With limited resources available to the NHS, we feel it’s crucially important that patients have access to the best treatments, which …
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Superstar needed to help revolutionise maths education
- Who Wants to Be a Mathematician is back!
- ASA upholds our complaint against weight loss supplement claims
- Good Thinking files Judicial Review over PSA reaccreditation of Society of Homeopaths
- ‘It’s anti-science’: Scientists attack Prince Charles for becoming the patron of a homeopathy group (Daily Mail)